Sunday, October 18, 2009

Our Little Photographer


So glad you found your way over to our new blog!

We all enjoyed the fall weather this weekend. Will hunted most of the weekend so the girls and I had to find to silly ways to keep ourselves entertained. Anna Cate has been pretending that her View Master is a camera and has been walking around the house taking "pictures" of Caroline and her stuffed animals. I put batteries in our old digital camera to let her try to take a real picture of me and Caroline. I explained that she had to see both of us in the little screen before she could push the button. These were the results:


P1010022
OK, yes I guess we are both technically in this picture...

P1010026getting better...

P1010016
CHEESE! Not too bad for a 2 year old!

1 comment:

  1. That last pic that Ms. AC took was a great one of the two of ya'll. Practice makes perfect! ;o)

    ReplyDelete