Thursday, March 24, 2011

Scrumdiddly

Let's pretend like I haven't been gone forever and a day, and that I don't have over a month's worth of activities and projects to share. We have been busy busy busy and I am overwhelmed with where to start.

So instead, let me just start by sharing a new favorite in our house:

Mocha Ice Cream Cake
coffee cake

It is scrumdiddlyumptious and it takes all of three minutes to whip up.
All you need is this:

ingredients
- An Oreo piecrust
- 1/2 tub of coffee ice cream
- 1/2 tub whip cream

My mom, smart lady that she is, made up this recipe on the way home from a girls' getaway last weekend. We were brainstorming yummy ideas for desserts and she came up with this recipe which really is easy-as-pie!

***
Mix together softened coffee ice cream with whip cream and pour into chocolate pie crust. After you've allowed the pie to set in the freezer, drizzle with chocolate syrup and a squirt of Rediwhip.
***

Wala! 3 minutes and you are done. And it is faaaabulous!
(even if you are a non-coffee drinker like me)
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment