Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Date for Sewing Workshop!

38
I was overwhelmed and excited with how many people are interested in the sewing workshop we are doing on February 6th! Because so many of you are wanting to come, I'll be having another one on February 20th. This one will be exactly the same as the first one so please scroll down to see that post if you missed the details.

If you have expressed interest to me in coming, you should have received an e-mail back from me letting you know which date you are signed up for. If you want to come and don't see your name listed below, please let me know ASAP!

February 6th:

-Dawn Burns
-Leslie Delaney
-Hannah Epting
- Baylis Griffith
- Meredith Jenkins
- Lil Mason
- Courtney Molony
- Nikki Mooneyhan
- Amber Stanis

*******

February 20th:

- Jaclynn Goings
- Stephanie Jones
- Kelsey Mathias
- Sha Robertson
- Sabrina Smith & friend

There are still 3 remaining spots for the workshop on the 20th and I'll be glad to have another one if there are more of you who want to come.

Please send me an e-mail to ourhappylittlenest@gmail.com.

I look forward to seeing all of you ladies in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment