Sunday, December 27, 2009

Somebody stop me

I just can't pull myself away from this:

I think I'm officially addicted. Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of beautifully designed rooms for decorating inspiration.

There are tons of pictures just waiting to share of all of our Christmas fun, but I haven't taken the time to download them off of our camera. In fact, I haven't taken the time to do anything but pour over pictures of bathrooms. Will is taking off a few days of work next week and he and my dad are going to finally remodel our guest bath!!!! (we've been living with cracked floor tile, broken faucets, and leaky tubs for almost two years now.)

We are basically starting from scratch and replacing everything but the toilet and vanity cabinets so I'm dizzy with options. But I need to hurry and decide on what I want because Will is going to start ripping out the old tile tomorrow. I promise to share our holiday adventures soon, but until I get around to downloading them from the camera, enjoy some of the photos I've been collecting over the past week.

Cottage Living


Houzz.com



img10
Pottery Barn


tumblr_kuf2rfCRv81qaplguo1_400
Houzz.com


tumblr_kumbarQ9rb1qaplguo1_500
Houzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment