Monday, January 16, 2012

sewing workshop update!

Just wanted to let you all know that two spots have just opened up for the sewing workshop this weekend! :) The workshop this Saturday is one of the beginner ones and you can find out more information here.

classbutton1

There are also a few spots open for the smocking Sip-N-Stick on the 26th. I'm really really excited (and maybe just a little nervous too) about teaching these ladies to smock.

twas4

While the weather was frigid this weekend, we all hunkered down and just hung around the house. I used my down time to get some supplies ready for this workshop and to brush up on my smocking skills to get ready to teach it next week!

twas3

If you are interested in coming to one of the workshops you can check out the Get Your Stitch On Workshop blog or you can send me an e-mail at getyourstitchonworkshop@gmail.com.
I'm really looking forward to meeting some of you soon!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment