Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Typical Summer Evening

DSC_0066

DSC_0086

DSC_0115

DSC_0116

DSC_0098

DSC_0214

Bow is discovered...
DSC_0219

...and promptly removed.
DSC_0220
Gee Mom, I can't believe you keep sticking this thing in my hair.
(This child refuses to wear bows in her hair or shoes on her feet.)


DSC_0196

Thank you ThermaCELL! for another lovely evening outside!

*********
Dinner conversation:

Anna Cate: "Daddy, next year, when I am bigger, will you marry me?"

Me: "Anna Cate, if you marry daddy, what will I do?

long silent pause...

Anna Cate: "I know Mama, when Caroline gets bigger, she will turn into a boy and you can marry her!"

3 comments:

  1. I could just eat up those girls! You captured Caroline's face perfectly when she discovers a bow in her hair. It's almost a look of surprise that you've stuck it back in again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.. love the story :) Awesome. And your pics are so pretty-- hope to see yall soon!

    ReplyDelete